Curriculum Vitae of Dr. Omidvar Rezaee
Parliamentary , Executive Activities
1. Member Of Parliament For 4 Consecutive Terms Of 5,6,7,8 Legislatures, representing from Masjed Soleiman, Haftgel, lali, Aundika, Khusestan Province, South of Iran.
2. Member and vice- Chair of the standing Committee of Health and Treatment of the Parliament in Fifth and eighth legislatures.
3. Head of the standing Committee of Health and Treatment in seventh legislature.
4. Member of the Committee for Budget and Fiscal affairs, in six term of Parliament.
5. Member of the Presiding board of Parliament in Fifth and eighth legislatures.
6. Member of the Combined Committee on Budget and 5- Years Plans for 3 Consecutive terms in Parliament.
7. Member of the Joint committee on examining the bill on national welfare in the Sixth term of Parliament.
8. Member of High Council on Insurance in sixth legislature.
9. Secretary for anti- drug sub- committee in seventh legislature.
10. Member of the Committee for monitoring and conforming government adoptions with parliament laws.
11. Head of Fraction on Food industry in eighth legislature.
12. Head of Parliamentary Friendship Group with Romany, Macedonia, Oman, India and Bahrain in the Seventh and eighth legislatures.
13. Member of High Council of Cultural Revolution (2004-2008)
14. Member of the Group for Organizing Cultural Centers in high Council of Cultural Revolution.
15. Deputy-Parliament Speaker for Legislation.
16. Deputy-chancellor of Medical universities of zahedan for educational and students affairs.
17. Member of the board of trustees of Azad Universities (Region 6), as well as in shahid Beheshti and Jondi Shapour(Ahwaz) Medical Universities.
18. Health councilor of vice- president on Excecutive affairs.
19. Chancellor of Loghman Hakim hospital in 5 consecutive governments up to now.
20. Member of Iranian hospital’s Board of trustees in Dubai.
21. Vice- head of High council of national medical system.
22. Member Central board of monitoring on national medical council.
23. Member and head of the board of directors of Red Crescent organization of Khuzestan province (2003-2004).
24. Plenipotentiary representative of the Azad university(Region 6).
15. Head of the Committee on health in Expediency Discernment council Secretariat.
16. Member of the Specialized Medical Council in IRIB.
17. Member of the Medical Councilors of the national legal Medicine organization.
18. Member of the high Committee for war- handicapped Medicine.
19. Member of the high Committee on heath Policy- making for War handicapped.
20. Member of the Control council on health- related Charitable.
21. Head the Policy- making Council of elderly research center of rehabilitation university.
22. Head of Fraction on sports in eighth legislature.
23. Head of Cultural- Sports Committee in the supreme Council of the Cultural Revolution Secretariat.
24. Councilor to ministry of sports and Youth.
25. Head and member of the board of directors of Iran Esteghlal cultural-sports Club.
26. Representative of Esteghlal Club in national football federation.
27. Member of the Presiding board of national Medical Sports Federation.
28. Member of Medical- Sports Commissions of national Olympic Committee(1989-1991)
29.Deputy- head of the International Wrestsing with Chukheh sport Federation.
Educational and Research Activities:
30. Full Professorship and neurosurgen
31. Chief of the neurosurgery Group in Shahid Beheshti medical University.
32. Member of Iran’s Scientific Association of surgions and neurosurgery.
33. Member of neurosurgery Board association of Iran from 1993
34. Member of the Council of forethought in Medical Science Academy
35. Member of Compiling committee of the national health book.
36. Member of the Committee on special measures in Shahid Beheshti medical university from 2012.
37. Having books, lectures and Articles on Brain surgery, Health and Prevention measures in society.
38. Head of International health charity of Prof . Majid Samiee in Iran.
39. Conducting neurosurgery operation via endoscopy for first time in Iran.
40. Raising students and Interns in Brain surgery since 1989 until now.
41. Professorship as well as conducting brain surgery in 1989 and 1990 in Sistan and Baluchestan province, South of Iran.